“FLORRES FALSE LASHES” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Florres Pty Limited ABN 35 663 496 152 of Leichhardt 2040. Telephone: 0413247557.
Competition: WIN A Year’s Supply Of Florres False Eyelashes
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion commences at 00:00 hours on 08/02/2019 and final entries close at 23:59 hours on 08/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, NSW, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
To be eligible to enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) Fill in all the required data fields on the competition
Top 3 most engaged participants at the top of the leaderboard
09/03/2019 @ 12:00 PM AEST
By email within two (1) days of the Prize Determination for the relevant Entry Period
Within one (1) day from the date of Notification
Unclaimed Prize Determination:
15/03/2019 @ 12:00PM
The winner will be notified via phone within one (1) day of the Unclaimed Prize Determination for the relevant Entry Period
3 Winners from Australia.
1st Prize: A Year’s Supply Of Florres Lashes (12 Pairs Of Florres False Lashes)
2nd Prize: Half A Year’s Supply Of Florres Lashes (6 Pairs Of Florres False Lashes)
3rd Prize: $50 Florres Voucher
Total Prize Value:
- The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
- This Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will be ineligible to win a prize. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded to the winners over the entire Competition Period.
- Entry to this Competition via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service. By entering an individual agrees to fulfil the full extent of the prize inclusions outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not: a) Be incomplete or illegible; or b) Be unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable; or c) Is capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, is capable of violating any law and/or is capable of giving rise to civil liability. 10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants retain all ownership in their Entry Material. However, by submitting their Entry Material, entrants hereby grant the Promoter an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the Entry Material for the purposes of conducting and promoting this Competition, awarding the prize and advertising and marketing the Promoter or the Competition on all media now known or later devised, in perpetuity.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to any use of their Entry Material by the Promoter which may otherwise infringe an Entrant’s moral rights in the Entry Material, including (without limitation): a) exercising any of the rights in the Entry Material without identifying the Entrant; and b) using the Entry Material in any way that the Promoter sees fit, even if it results in derogatory treatment of the Entry Material (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).
- Each Entrant warrants that:
- a) he/she has the full power and capacity to grant the rights, warranties and consents set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- b) he/she will fully indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage by the Promoter:
(i) in the event that any of the warranties given by the Entrant are false;
(ii) as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant; and
- c) they have consent from the owners of any property or from any person appearing in the Entry Material (or if a person appearing in the Entry Material is under the age of 18, from that person’s parent or guardian).
- Except for the Entry Material, all Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
- If the Prize Determination or Unclaimed Prize Determination is a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the determination will be conducted on the following business day.
- The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification
- The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
- If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
- The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
- a) The Prize Conditions; and
- b) Additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
- The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
- The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a Winner and/or their guest to take part in any or all aspects of any Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the Winner and/or their guest is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize
- Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from them winning a Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a Prize.
- If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
- The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
- The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants can contact the Promoter by email at [email protected], to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
- The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.